Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Outdoor Fun

The weather is cold but we have been having a lot of outdoor fun. Even though the boys are feeling good. Gavin and I are still having a tough time kicking the sickness in our house. Clint and the boys were out having fun in the snow and he got some cute shots. He also got some pictures of all the boys before the storm hit. So here are a few.

This was pretty funny the boys got snow on there mittens and they licked it then they looked at Clint to make sure it was ok. They looked so guilty doing it like they knew it was wrong. I guess it is best that we don't encourage our kids to eat anything off the ground but we will have to watch them doing this to make sure the snow isn't colored in any way :)

This was an attempted to get all three boys together we got some good ones of the boys looking but gavin was crying and my arm was in the picture so this is the best one we got.

Here are just some cute pictures of the boys clint got



I love this one of ty





The boys are so funny


Here are some scenery shots clint got, there was a beautiful sunset one night on the mountains while we were playing outside so we put that camera to good uses

4 comments:

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

Such great pictures. Looks like the camera was a good buy!

Mary said...

Hi! I am just making sure that everyone who has an automatically updating blog list knows that when blogs are private (like ours now is), that it won't show when we've posted new things. I update usually at least once a week, so I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I haven't stopped blogging! Of course you are free to visit as often or not-so-often as you like. :) Merry Christmas!

Trish and Kaleb said...

I love Clint's new camera. it takes the best pictures!!!!! Your boys are getting so big, I want to hold Gavin before he gets too big, come now please :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! I hope your Christmas was wonderful! Your pictures are so clear and crisp...I love it!