Friday, December 9, 2011

why I have been MIA

Ok so it has been a while and I still want to post about Halloween so that will be coming up next but I just wanted to let you know that we are still alive and what has been keeping me from blogging



first off these four, they keep me busy, they were watching a show and so you can tell how interested they were at looking at me we got down all our little chairs for thanksgiving and they played with them for like a week.Next up family came to visit. my mom and dad came down for thanksgiving. my mom was down one week before that on her own too.
kenna looks like a little rag doll compared to cute brylee in this picture but I promise I do do her hair she just likes to pull it out.

Now on top of that owen had a Really bad week. first off he broke his arm in the wrist area then being the nice mom that I am took him 2 days later to get his teeth pulled out. He had to have 4 out because of crowding. his big tooth came in behind his baby teeth. so now we have a homeless looking owen with a broken arm. Nothing could say we beat our child more.

He has a hard cast now that glows in the dark and it only goes part way up his arm.

The good thing is he got rich off the tooth fairy.




3 comments:

Trish said...

They are getting WAY TOO BIG, without me! I am so sad. I have the cutest neices and nephews EVER but they are so far away. Bring them to me

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I thought you were going to say you were pregnant :D!!!

advance-esthetic.us/salon-equipment said...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Ultrasound 1mhz and Ipl rf machine?