



They pretty much destroyed our lawn and they accidentally broke up the cement rings around them.

We will have more post to come soon with pictures of the boys.




They pretty much destroyed our lawn and they accidentally broke up the cement rings around them.

4 comments:
It looks so different. Why both trees? that's silly
Your house looks completely different, like you moved! I'm sad the trees are gone I love having the big tree in our front yard. We need to get together for a girls night!
Erin P
erin yes we do need a girls night out. I hope you had a great cruise. Amanda they said they took both trees because they were both sick. I dont know but it really does make the house look different huh!
your house no longer looks like a home :( They need to plan something new and ASAP! See you in TWO weeks!!!!!!! :D
Post a Comment