So for my photography class, our final assignment is to take 3 to 5 pictures to tell a story. The only real requirement for the content of the pictures is that it has to have a beginning, a middle, and an end. I think this meets those requirements, but I just wanted to see if there is something I could change to make the pictures better. Im not a phenom when it comes to photoshop, but I can do some things. So if you have any ideas to make these better, please let me know.
4 comments:
Cute Story!! It totally made sense and was very sad! That poor apple!
you are ONE talented man Clinton Karlinsey!!!! I am super impressed and have shown everyone I know :)
The version of photoshop I use is Adobe Photoshop Elements. -T2
I didn't know you guys had a blog, I woulda checked it out sooner. Awesome little photographic story! You really feel bad for that poor apple.
Post a Comment