Ok so we bought the boys a fish tank for a late christmas early birthday present. They love fish, every time we go to a pet store, they don't really care about the other animals, they only want to see the fish. So we thought we would buy a small 5 gallon tank for them. The tank has been cycling empty for the past two days and the boys didnt really know what to think about it. like there was something missing. so we went to the store today and bought some guppys. They are really pretty fish and they say they are hardy so hopefully we dont kill them.
In the bottom picture I tried to get a close up on the fish but that is hard with the flash. in this picture on the top you have angel and underneath you have doodle who has a twin brother name diddle. they are the playful two. the other ones not in view are sunny, who is orange and yellow diddle who I already talked about, and buzzard who has a yellow tail with black polka dots.
There is also a few new things the boys are doing, besides being new pet owners. They love to tickle each other. the will raise there hands in the air and then chase the other one wigging their fingers. it is really cute, then the other one lands on the couch where they get tickled to death. The other thing is just what owen is doing. lately he has been waking up in the night and not going back down very easy. well it took me a few days but I finally figured out what he wants at 2, 3 or 4 am. Every night before we go to bed he likes to chose what binky he gets. well in the middle of the night he gets sick of that binky and wont go back to sleep until he choses a new one. so now I just pick him up and let him chose a binky and then he goes right back to sleep. I really hope this is just a phase because with a new baby on the way I don't really want to still be getting up with the boys.
As far as the pregnancy is going. I am doing really well. I don't feel near as sick as I did my first pregnancy but I am way more tired then I remember being, by like five I am worthless. That could be due to chasing two toddlers around all days. I am hopeful that this will be a good pregnancy and maybe we will only have one this time so we can be somewhat normal. So far it is looking good.





1 comment:
I can't find the dang fish, but i really like the tank!
Post a Comment